The PR Guru

September 27, 2012


Filed under: Uncategorized — richardswancott @ 4:38 pm

I can report that today has gone very well, but we still can’t reveal our decision just yet!

We’ve had three very good candidates in for their interviews, but our fourth had to cancel and rearrange for next Wednesday.

So while I have a good idea which way I’m leaning, I don’t think it’s fair to make my decision until I’ve met with our final candidate.

So I’ll have to keep you on tenterhooks until then!

Have a good weekend 🙂


Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at

%d bloggers like this: